We were in the part of Warleigh woods bordered by the footpath under Dry Arch to the old ferry crossing and by the A363. We have 5 acres there with the shepherd’s hut. About 5 years ago we became aware that in that area were the remains of the dwelling of Sally Gibson (1724-1824) and she is considered to be the Sally of Sally in the Wood. The local history society of Bathford has sourced several old maps- on which the cottage is marked as well as many anecdotes about that area in those times. George wrote an article about it in the last issue of “Guardian Angel” (with the permission of David Howells of Bathford) . That was the starting point for the U3A visit.