We meet ‘The Last Thursday of the Month’
10.30 – 12.30
- We are an enthusiastic group of keen gardeners ranging in experience from complete beginners to those with years of experience.
- We would love to welcome new members.
- We meet the ‘Last Thursday of the month’ in a variety of venues depending on the activity.
- We aim to share our knowledge and enthusiasm, to offer mutual support and to inspire.
- We offer a mix of talks, garden visits and sessions that focus on particular topics e.g. pests in the garden/ pruning.
- We charge £1 for coffee and biscuits at meetings held at a members house.
- If the meeting is held at eg Timbrells Yard the cost is £5 which will cover the cost of the venue, cafetiere coffee and speaker.
Jacquie Knight and Helen Curtis
firstname.lastname@example.org 07855 909991