Every 4th Thursday
10.30 – 12.30
- We are an enthusiastic group of keen gardeners ranging in experience
from complete beginners to those with years of experience.
- We meet on the last Thursday of the month in a variety of venues depending on the activity.
- We aim to share our knowledge and enthusiasm, to offer mutual support and to inspire.
- We offer a mix of talks, garden visits and sessions that focus on particular topics e.g. pests in the garden/ pruning.
- We charge £2 to cover the cost of venue hire and refreshments which includes delicious homemade biscuits
GROUP FULL UNTIL LATER IN YEAR
Carol Craft firstname.lastname@example.org 01225 866601
Thalia Race email@example.com 01225 863724